IMAGO’s summer fellowship program draws on talented students who are working towards their Master’s Degree in a field related to international development. Selected fellows begin work in Washington D.C. under supervision of IMAGO’s core team, defining the activities and objectives to be achieved during the summer, and then are placed for 1-2 months of fieldwork with a partner organization of IMAGO, located in either South Asia or Latin America. Fellows then return to Washington D.C. for debriefing. Application information and additional information on the IMAGO fellowship will be posted in December.
- Current Master-level student or recent graduate
- Background in Economics or Business
- Data management skills
- Experience living or working in a developing country
- Experience working with communities or social enterprises highly desirable
- Commitment to working with the poor to help them become agents of their own destiny
Terms and Logistics
- IMAGO does not provide economic compensation, but strongly encourage students to apply for grants to cover travel and living expenses
- The application for the IMAGO Fellowship opens in December.
- For additional questions, email email@example.com