At IMAGO, we are working for a world in which the innovations and solutions developed by the poor reach a global scale. The support of our donors makes possible the work we do with organizations that are changing the lives of girls in India and Africa, children in Harlem, women in the informal sector in India, farmers in marginal lands, the homeless in Houston, Maasai women in Kenya and Tanzania, and families in the base of the pyramid in Mexico City. Through our work with these organizations, you also support IMAGO’s continued contribution to shifting the international development paradigm.
This year, our aim is to raise money to support a cohort of grassroot organisations to whom we can provide the tools, frameworks, leadership development, and mentorship necessary to scale up their missions. The last 1.5 years have been a testament to the idea that there is a lot of power in the local and it’s best suited to provide transformative ideas to enhance the wellbeing of communities. Our goal this year is to raise enough funds to provide training and support both virtually and in person across a cohort of grassroot organisations who are at the brink of metamorphosing and expanding their reach. We want to be part of this important journey that will accelerate/ unlock their latent potential.
Here are some examples of how your contribution can support our work:
- $40 finances the materials (online assessments) for one participant in a workshop on building resilience.
- $250 finances a coaching session for a CEO or COO of a grassroots organization.
- $600 provides access to a peer support circle for 6 months where leaders of frontline organizations connect with peers from around the globe.
- $3,500 finances the complete training of 2 members in one grassroot organisation that is working closely with their local community to improve their lives
Ways to support IMAGO:
- Join us on Amazon Smile. Everytime you make a purchase, Amazon will make a donation to IMAGO Global Grassroots.
- Follow us on social media and share our content with your networks: LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
Select an amount